Two Lines, Two Stories, One Day

Thursday, November 17, 2005

59 “Well pillage my village,” she said in a lusty pirate tone.

Says:

“Well pillage my village,” she said in a lusty pirate tone.

“You aren’t coming,” said the man in a red hat. He was carrying his keyboard and mouse through the door as she caught his arm and tugged it.

“Please matey You know how I loves the pirating,” she said with a seductive grin on her face.

“Dear, it’s not what you think. It’s downloading things illegally. It’s not boats and peg legs,” he said rolling his eyes.

“I just want to be involved in what you’re doing. You never take me anywhere. I don’t care where, even if it is just with your friends and your computer,” she said dropping the accent, “You’re always going out with them, and leaving me home alone. I was just trying to make you happy.”

His frustrated glare slowly turned to a smile as he pulled her close into a hug. “You can come,” he sighed, “you might be bored though.”

“Aye aye captain ” she said with a wink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home