Two Lines, Two Stories, One Day

Sunday, November 13, 2005

55 Marie says: lol wur r u wearing rite no?

Says:

Marie says:

lol wur r u wearing rite no?

Frankie J says:
What the hell? Who is this?

Marie says:
omg! dn’t u no?

Frankie J says:
I apologize, but off the top of my head I don’t know any autistic chimpanzees who have access to the internet.

Marie says:
lol

Frankie J says:
Seriously though, why are you talking to me?

Frankie J says:

Scratch that. Why are you trying to communicate with me?

Marie says:
I’m going to kill you in seven days.

Frankie J has signed off

Marie says:
?

Marie has signed off

Why do I even try thought Frankie as he powered off the monitor. The internet just isn’t the place to meet women. It’s just so frustrating. It’s just full of freaks and weirdoes trying to get their kicks.

And with that Frankie grabbed three gerbils off of the counter, as well as a rubber ducky and a paint can and headed off to the closet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home